Saturday, September 22, 2007

Jc | sparky002@operamail.com | IP: 24.3.160.145

Jc (Just communist) likes to setup straw men. He pretends that I said because the Ninja dresses differently that I think that makes her less American. Nice try Just communist, add mind reader to your list of failures. If he would actually listen to the video I tell her she is free to wear anything she wants and I am free to call her a Ninja if I want. The idea of free speech escapes Just communist.

Just communist might be right about me being an ass, however he must have missed the part were Malcolm X threatened me. I guess in Just communists world since I am a "Inconsiderate red neck moron..." its ok for the anti-American crowd to threaten me. Shame on me for thinking that red necks like me have freedom of speech, lol!

You’re an ass. You give America a bad name. Inconsiderate red neck morons should not be allowed in public. And to all the people that think this was funny to be harassing two AMERICANS at an anti war rally, shame on you. OH, and BTW just because she dresses different doesn’t make her any less of an American than you. Freedom of religion remember. Or maybe we’ve forgotten the bill of rights?


Enjoy your dirt nap Just communist!

Comments deleted from this post, Malcolm X and a Ninja vs Wild Bill (video)

No comments: