Saturday, September 1, 2007

R.I.P. SuperDude | super@dude.com | IP: 59.96.64.12

This troll thinks its a, "pity" that I am putting his smelly little turds in The Comment Graveyard. I don't just throw any comment I don't like into the graveyard. It takes a special kind of a-hole comment to get buried. SuperDude gets buried for adding no value to the conversation and trying to get people to Google things that support his own hateful message.

SuperDude | super@dude.com | IP: 59.96.64.12

> Hey SuperDumb, how do I not let my real affiliations be > known? I am so conservative it would make you froth at > the mouth and pee your pants. *yawn* > Also I am an atheist, doesn’t that just blow your little mind? No it doesn’t :) Pity about you deleting comments and links you don’t like. Anyway, for those of you interested, google for “god really works”


Comment deleted from this post, God Sends in the Marines - Monday Morning HUMOR

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sweet of you, you shouldn't have :)

- SuperDude

Wild Bill said...

Your welcome troll boy.

Anonymous said...

Superdud is a super douche!

Wild Bill said...

har har!